|Seminar on "Corporate Governance - The Road Ahead"||Tuesday||28th April, 2015|
Dr. Celina Joy and Dr. Betty Sibil attended a seminar on "Corporate Governance - The Road Ahead" conducted by Dun and Bradstreet on 28th April, 2015.
The various topics covered during the seminar were :
- Corporate Governance in Banks by Ms. Sudha Damodar, CGM, Dept. of Banking Regulation, RBI
- The importance of Corporate Governance by Mr. Raajeev Batra, Head of Sustainability, KPMG India
- Legal Perspective by Mr. Lalit Kumar, Partner, J. Sagar Associates
- Shareholder's Perspective by Mr. Amit Tandon, IIAS India Ltd.
- Governance in Corporates - An exchange's perspective by Mr. Ashish Kumar Chouhan, MD and CEO, BSE Ltd.
- An IICA Perspective by Dr. Niraj Gupta, Associate Professor, School of Corporate Governance and Public Policy