Management Development Program (MDP)
The Human Resource Capital has increasingly become the differentiating factor for modern organizations in the competitive world of business. The business scenario is very dynamic and constantly evolving with new and innovative ideas.
Hence it becomes imperative for managers to continuously educate and update themselves about the changes and evolving management practices.
Pillai's Executive Development and Research Centre under PiMSR considers its role in imparting training and development to corporate executives, through open MDPs, customized in-house programmes and consultancy as a major activity. The resources are drawn from both industry practitioners as well as the core faculty members, many of whom have rich industry experience.
The forthcoming schedule of MDP include following topics :
- Productivity Enhancement Techniques
- Finance for Non-Finance Executives
- Negotiation Skills – Get the Best Possible Deal
- Winning the Customer with Quality
- Inventory Management and Value Appraisal
- Assigning KRAs for Vital Factory Functions
Program Overview | MDP Calendar | Nomination Form | Past Programs