The Institute - Milestones and Highlights
- From a humble beginning with 60 students, grew to 120 students.
- Started Mega-Marketing Annual Event in 2003.
- Developed world-class infrastructure.
- Entered into collaboration with St. Mary's College of Economics and Business Administration, California under the students' exchange programme.
- First batch of students visited St. Mary's College. They spent 22 days learning the core elements of the entrepreneurial as well as mature business culture.
- Achieved 100% results in first year and 99% pass in second year consistently.
- Introduced Post Graduate Diploma in Management Courses with the specialization in International Business, Bio-Technology Management and Banking and Finance Management.
- Sambhav 2008 was successfully organized for three days, 5th - 8th January, 2008 at CIDCO Grounds, Vashi.
- Awarded 'A' Grade by AICTE for MMS Courses.
- A One day National Conference on "Brand India : Opportunities and Challenges" was organized on 5th December, 2008.
- The intake of MMS seats have raised to 180 adding another section of 60 students.
- Introduced Executive MBA program for working aspirants.
- Mega Marketing event Sambhav organised at the campus leaving a mark in the New Panvel area.
- 100% results achieved with 82.6% students achieving First Class.
- Organised an International Conference on "Global Recession".
- Pillai's Journal of Management Research has got prestigious ISSN No: 0976-5441 by National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resource, National Science Library, Delhi.
- Started Nirmiti - an Annual State Level Mega Inter-Collegiate B-school competition event (comprising of cultural, sports and management games etc.).
- Conducted INDO-Global Education Summit 2010 was at Panvel campus for the purpose of seeking foreign university collaborations with Pillai Group of Institutions.
- International Conference on "Emerging Issues in Global Economy" organized.
- Held MSME Seminar in Association with MSME-Development Institute, Mumbai, organised "Intensive Motivation Campaign" for emerging entrepreneurs.
- Two batches of students from Saint Mary's College of California visited PiMSR.